Process of IGNITE 2.0
* Teams of AIC – SKU academic partners are invited to apply for the programme after a one-day orientation programme as per the schedule.
* The teams will have to register themselves at the specified registration portal.
* At the time of registration, teams shall select an official point of contact from the participating team who will be responsible for all official correspondence between the team and the IGNITE 2.0 organizers.
* After the registration, participating teams will be shortlisted based on various evaluation criteria. Selected team will undergo an extensive 2 Months training and one-on-one mentoring sessions.
* After training and mentoring sessions every team should present their business pitch to the jury on the pitch day.
* Top 3 pitches will be selected for incubation at AIC-SKU and also best ideas and teams will be considered for incubation at AIC-SKU.
* All students/scholars/staff of AIC – SKU academic partner.
* Participant can apply only in teams of 2-5 members.
The event will be conducted on a virtual via Google Meet platform and in-person mode in campuses or AIC-SKU as per the schedule.